Global Portfolio Manager – Controls & Automation
- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Product Management Lead
- Location: Commutable to any large Rotork site (UK, Europe or USA)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Sean Wakeham (email@example.com)
This role is aimed at providing world-class global portfolio leadership for Controls & Automation products and services, aligned with Rotork’s Digital Strategy and significant growth aspirations.
Reporting to the Product Management Lead you will work across the business globally, with Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Product Management, to rapidly grow revenue and margin ties to the portfolio.
In this role you will set the strategic direction for the portfolio, creating and maintaining the portfolio business plan. You will also take the lead in the development of new business opportunities, identify potential partnership and acquisition opportunities, and establish, develop and maintain relationships with channel partners.
This role would suit someone with a solid background in industrial controls and automation, who is looking to lead and own a product portfolio with massive growth potential, within a global business.
- A solid technical understanding of industrial controls & automation/connected products
- Previous experience in Portfolio, Product or Sales Management, Commercial Operations, Strategy or similar
- A Batchelor Degree or equivalent qualification/experience
- Based within commutable distance of a large Rotork site and happy to travel globally as needed
The Successful Candidate
- Has excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Can deliver high quality work in a timely manner
- Is able to work under pressure on multiple tasks within your project timeframes
- Has a flexible approach to travel and working hours as required to meet the demands of the role
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.