Head of Quality
- Reports To: Operation Excellence Director
- Location: Bath / Manchester / Leeds
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Quality
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This exciting opportunity has been created to ensure the future development of Quality within Rotork globally, whilst raising the profile of quality and creating a culture of continuous improvements across the business.
Reporting to the Operations Excellence Director, this role will heavily support Regional Quality teams, working closely with Operations and Sales teams to help deliver the highest levels of customer service.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting all regional locations in identifying and systematically eliminating excessive appraisal and failure costs, using Pareto analysis and other data analysis techniques to highlight the areas of concerns locally and spearhead the deployment of group wide quality management KPI’s.
This role would suit a person who is driven to achieve results through strong communication and management styles.
- Experience of working in a senior Quality Management role
- Demonstrable experience in driving quality improvement in a multi-site environment
- Fully conversant with the requirements of ISO9001
- Has overseen and supported internal and external audits
The Successful Candidate
- Has the ability to create and implement an improvement strategy
- Inspires respect, trust and motivates others to perform well
- Focuses efforts on processes and results
- Acts decisively, demonstrating confidence and conviction
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.