- Reports To: Regional HR Manager (EMEA)
- Location: Losser, The Netherlands (some travel to Rotterdam)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Human Resources
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Advisor to join us at our Netherlands site with responsibility for delivering first line advisory support service to a workforce of 60 employees across 2 sites (Losser and Rotterdam).
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager (EMEA) you’ll provide guidance to managers to enable effective delivery of strategic HR initiatives and proactively support managers and employees with best practice HR advice to deliver a high-performance workforce.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering first line advisory support service to a workforce of 60 employees across 2 sites (Losser and Rotterdam), ensuring that HR policies and procedures are embedded across the business, and direct recruitment.
This role would suit an HR Advisor with good Employment Law knowledge and experience being autonomous in supporting employee populations.
- HR/Business qualification
- High level of Employment Law knowledge and experience of managing complex cases
- IT proficient: SharePoint, Microsoft Office, HRIS
- Bilingual in Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
The Successful Candidate
- Ability to influence and challenge key stakeholders
- High level of resilience and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrates a positive and flexible attitude, listening, consulting and communicating proactively
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.