- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: HR Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Human Resources
- Contact: Peter Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Working closely with site managers and the wider leadership teams, you will enable effective delivery of strategic HR initiatives. You’ll be proactively supporting managers and employees to deliver a high-performance workforce and engaged culture.
You’ll work on a varied range of projects to ensure we optimise our organisational design, embed change and build engagement, whilst supporting the delivery of the Global HR Strategy into the business to build our culture, values and capabilities.
This role would suit a proactive and driven HR Manager looking for an autonomous role but working together with the wider HR community of the business.
- HR Qualified with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of HR management and project roles within a technical company
- Proven experience of supporting organisational change and design
- Experience of supporting teams to grow and thrive
The Successful Candidate
- Has excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels
- Is adaptable, able to cope with the unexpected, and able to make decisions quickly even without all the information available
- Is comfortable with challenging embedded perceptions and practices
- Has strong attention to detail, is self-motivated and is highly organised
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.