HR Services Manager
- Reports To: Regional HR Manager
- Location: Rochester, NY or Winston-Salem, NC
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Human Resources
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The HR Services Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering the company’s benefits strategy, programs and policies, and owns HRIS administration.
The Manager evaluates competitive practices, recommends actions and/or programs, and interprets regulations, policies and procedures.
Reporting to the HR Regional Manager, they will be responsible for planning and communicating benefits offerings for the US and maintains professional relationships with benefits brokers and vendors.
- Manage benefits administration for all US offices. Collaborate with Canadian HR Manager to ensure alignment of benefits and cross-training.
- Manage renewal negotiations with employee benefit vendors and brokers.
- Partner with Regional HR Managers and Facility HR Managers to plan and communicate employee benefits strategy and offerings for the company.
- Responsible for benefit plan changes, open enrollments, health and welfare plan administration (disability [STD, LTD], HCRA, DCRA, Life, Medical, Dental, employee 401(k) program), employee exit program, and LOA administration.
- Collaborate with HR administrator, Finance team on payroll administration, and vendors to reconcile monthly vendor invoices.
- Manage and maintain US/CAN ADP Workforce now and ensure data integrity with Global HRIS system.
- Provide regular management reporting of key HR metrics, software changes/upgrades and implementation.
- Manage new employee enrollment and benefits orientation program.
- Manage all benefits related compliance activities such as ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, and ADA as required by federal and state regulations.
- Maintain benefits related HR procedures, policies, and practices, as well as employee files with a move to cloud base files in 2023.
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- Equivalent of 8+ years of experience in benefits and HRIS, preferably working with ADP Workforce Now and Microsoft Dynamics.
- HRIS software selection and implementation experience preferred. Exposure to Canadian benefits administration a plus.
- Strong PC capability (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). * Hands on management style required, and willingness to pitch-in as an individual contributor is essential.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.