HSE & Fleet Manager
- Reports To: Regional HSE Manager - Americas
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The primary role of the HSE/Fleet Manager is to enforce Rotork Health & Safety policies and procedures within the facility to ensure compliance with all applicable health, safety and environmental laws and regulations, while acting as a primary contact/owner for the US and Canada fleet vehicle program.
This opportunity will be ensuring the escalation and investigation of incidents is completed using the HSE CE system to the required timeframes, and those incidents, including relevant actions are corrected and closed in the required timeframes.
Reporting to the Regional HSE Manager, this person will be responsible for the management of fleet safety policies and procedures.
The role may require 25% travel and will be responsible for duties in Houston and other Rotork facilities as needed.
- Two or four year degree in safety or related field preferred (e.g., logistics, supply chain)
- At least 5-plus years of previous HSE/facilities management experience
- Prior experience with GPS telematics devices (In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems or Mobile Driving Apps)
- Hands on experience of manufacturing processes
- Solid computer skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills and possess ability to work at a higher level of detail while ensuring proper controls are in place
The Successful Candidate
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with other departments and managers and work as a team
- A desire to set high standards of work performance for yourself and others
- Extreme attention to detail, superior organizational skills
- Able to multitask and work unsupervised for extended periods of time
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.