- Reports To: Plant Manager
- Location: UK, Bath
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Peter Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a key role in driving cultural transformation and delivery of group strategic direction at our site in Bath.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will have overall responsibility for managing health, safety and environment at our site in Bath, creating a safe working environment for over 400 employees as well as reducing the environmental impact of the site.
You will work closely with the site leadership team to deliver the Rotork Group strategy, Policies and Standards to achieve positive and practical outcomes. You will utilise your experience of driving cultural transformation to promote positive engagement and fostering a proactive HSE mindset.
The successful candidate will manage and maintain ISO certifications relating to HSE as well as ensuring the site achieves its legislative obligations. You will also work closely with the Regional HSE team and therefore will have the opportunity to contribute to regional projects and activities.
This role located at our flagship site in Bath would suit an individual who has proven experience of influencing stakeholders at all levels in the development and delivery of HSE strategies at a site level.
- Proven experience in a HSE Management role
- Experience implementing and driving strategies in a hands-on capacity
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (or working towards)
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
- ISO Lead Auditor (ISO 45001, 14001 or 50001)
The Successful Candidate
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Possesses critical thinking skills and proactive problem-solving qualities
- Able to communicate effectively both through written and verbal mediums
- 5 – 10 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.