Inside Sales Engineer
Rotork Office: UK - Bath - Rotork UK
- Closing Date: 30th July 2021
- Reports To: Customer Service Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Lead, the Inside Sales Engineer ensures efficient turnaround of requests for technical quotations as well as excellent levels of customer service for the Rotork EMEA subsidiaries.
The role will require the interpretation of the various customer drawings and specifications in order to produce sales quotations, pre-qualification documents and technical proposals quotations with supporting documentation for large, international customised Rotork solutions.
- Basic Engineering or technical knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings and specifications
- Has experience working with pneumatics, hydraulic or electric quotations
- Degree or Engineering / Technical Qualification -entry level role (or equivalent)
- Experience reading specifications
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Has experience in using ERP Systems
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.