|Closing Date:||31st March 2020|
|Reports To:||Customer Serivce Supervisor|
Founded in 1957, Rotork is the worldwide market-leading solution provided for the actuation, flow control and industrial markets. We have over 3,800 talented employees who work across a global network of local offices and established manufacturing facilities to provide a world-class service to our customers. Our products and services are used extensively in the oil and gas, power, and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
About the Position
The Inside Sales / Applications engineer will be responsible for supporting the quotation process by reviewing customer requests and specifications for Valve Automation Solutions, engineer a design and technical response to meet the customer’s engineering specifications.
|Rotork Office:||USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Sales & Marketing|
- Provide technical support and answers to customers, engineering, production and contracts departments
- Review customer request for quotation (RFQ), project specifications
- Size, select and communicate via operational description and schematics; electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, and high-pressure gas systems
- Devise a technical and commercial proposal based on best engineering solution and feedback from area sales manager, representatives and Rotork to maximize win opportunity
- Work with engineering & contracts department on engineering solutions & commercial issues
- Hold meetings on large potential projects to include engineering, purchasing, production and contracts departments to discuss orders / projects being quoted
- Follow-up on projects with Rotork company representatives, distributors, customers and area sales managers.
- Write technical product specifications & perform competition analysis using Rotork Sales Management System (RSMS)
- Customer visitations to perform sales presentations support engineering concepts and designs
- Ensure customers’ requirements are completely and adequately transferred to Contracts Department
Functional/ Technical Competencies:
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills and must be able to prioritize work load and multi-task in a fast paced & constantly changing environment
- Self-driven to learn about new products and desire to expand knowledge
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work independently and in a group format
- Enthusiastic, goal oriented and eager to meet or exceed departmental sales objectives and project deadlines
- Bachelors in Engineering or other relevant practices
- Proficiency in electric concepts, pneumatics / hydraulics controls, circuit diagram experience
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.