Inside Sales Specialist
- Reports To: Inside Sales Manager
- Location: Rochester, NY, Milwaukee, WI, Houston, TX
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Accounts
- Contact: Sharon Hill (email@example.com)
The position will report to the Inside Sales Manager and requires a dynamic individual with excellent communication and customer service skills.
The position will report to the Inside Sales Manager and will be responsible for preparation of quotes to convert inquiries into orders and day-to-day contact and support with customers.
You will review customer requests for quotation (RFQ), including technical and commercial specifications. Identify cost effective best suited engineered product for the application.
Read, analyze and interpret customer/project supplied schematics, size and select appropriate Rotork actuators, and communicate this information to customers using established format.
Produce accurate and detailed proposal to meet customer requested bid date. Clarify any deviations, assumptions or exceptions to customer project specifications and state recommendations.
- Degree or Bachelor’s in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience in application engineering or inside sales
- Pneumatics/hydraulics applications engineering experience a plus
The Successful Candidate
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of Customer Service
- Should be motivated, self-starter and able to work independently
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.