Inside Sales Specialist
- Closing Date: 7th October 2022
- Reports To: US Inside Sales Manager
- Location: Winston-Salem, NC
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Sharon Hill (email@example.com)
The Inside Sales role is responsible for for incoming sales inquiries & quotations, providing a high level of customer service while maintaining Rotork systems and procedures.
The position requires mid-career experience with knowledge in the field of valve automation sales together with a strong commitment to top-quality customer service.
This is a great opportunity for a customer service professional with technical experience, while being in a fast-paced role, working with an enthusiastic & knowledgeable team of sales & customer service professionals.
- Work alongside the External Sales team to build relationships with customers by the efficient turnaround of requests for technical quotations and conversion to orders
- Produce timely quotations with supporting documentation and drawings for a range of standard and customised solutions to meet the customer's specifications
- Ensuring the customer receives exceptional levels of Customer Service through swift, consistent and accurate information
- Liaise with other departments (Contracts, Sales, Production, Engineering) as required, ensuring fulfillment of the customer requirements
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Great communication abilities, including written and verbal communication
- Patience, Empathy and Professionalism
- Good problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Basic computer skills, including data entry, working with several programs/software at once
- Ability to work in a team setting
The Successful Candidate
- Demonstrates an ability to learn new things and enjoys solving problems
- Is an excellent communicator, able to build relationships and successfully communicate technical concepts
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Service Representative
- In depth understanding of the company’s products or services
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.