IT Internship (3, 6 or 12 months)
- Reports To: HR Project Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Early Careers
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
An internship at Rotork will provide you with an unforgettable experience to truly develop your technical and professional skills. We need people who have the desire to make a difference, are eager to learn and have the talent to support our plans and grow with Rotork.
During your internship with us you will actively participate in the delivery of our vision of being the leader in intelligent flow control and enabling a sustainable future.
As an IT intern at Rotork, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure and growth expertise to the work of the IT function, covering infrastructure support, development, cyber security and IT projects.
From day one, you’ll find yourself at the heart of the action, providing IT support to our various locations around the world. You’ll be working collaboratively as part of a high performing team, to gain invaluable knowledge, skills, and an unrivalled understanding of how the IT function operates in a global business.
Taking part in Rotork’s Internship Programme is taking part in a world of possibilities where innovation is at the heart of everything.
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll likely be an Undergraduate in an IT related degree (Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology) looking for a summer or sandwich placement or near the end of your studies
- You’ll be a team player that shares knowledge and insights and thrives in a dynamic environment
- You’ll have exceptional customer service skills and a strong level of initiative and problem solving to consistently deliver exceptional support and service.
- You’ll have a real passion for IT and the desire to make a difference
Please indicate in your application the duration of internship you are interested in.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.