IT Service Delivery Manager
- Closing Date: 30th October 2022
- Reports To: Global IT Operations Manager
- Location: Houston, TX
- Area Of Interest: IT
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oversee the IT service desk and service delivery operation across the Americas to deliver services that achieve business outcomes in line with organizational objectives, whilst promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
Working with a global team, the Service Delivery Manager will proactively manage the successful delivery of services to internal customers.
Responsibilities will include managing the global ticketing system, distributing tickets received and managing outages/emergencies. You will also be involved with the mentoring of the team, passing on knowledge and developing their skills. Through reporting and trend identification, you will be able to work with the main stakeholders to create long-term solutions.
You will be joining us at a very exciting time at Rotork while we deliver a digital transformation programme to the business, offering opportunities to influence and learn new technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure, as well as ServiceNow and its Configuration Management Database.
Reporting into the Global IT Operations Manager, the successful candidate will lead an agile and lean team across the Americas, working closely with European and Asian service delivery managers in a follow the sun support model.
- Management of a service desk ticketing system to meet service levels
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Vendor and a wide range of internal stakeholder management
- Experience in developing and maintaining supporting processes and procedures
- ITIL qualified (foundation as a minimum, preferably practitioner)
- Understanding of project management, and how to support sponsored projects.
The Successful Candidate
- Ability to produce high-quality customer service focussed reports for operational and executive stakeholders
- A personal drive to deliver continual IT service improvement initiatives
- Analytical thinker – resolve problems with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Adaptable – cope with the unexpected, manage problems
- Communication – excellent listening plus written and spoken skills as well as empathise and understand different cultures
- Organisation – self-motivated with good time management skills to manage own workload
- Process and solution driven
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.