IT Service Delivery Manager
- Reports To: Global IT Operations Manager
- Location: Lucca
- Area Of Interest: IT
- Contact: Emilio Iavazzo (email@example.com)
IT Service Delivery Manager will oversee the IT service desk and service delivery operation across Europe to deliver services that achieve expected business outcomes in line with organisational objectives, developing a culture of continuous improvement in service delivery KPIs and customer satisfaction.
IT Service Delivery Manager will manage the Service Desk ticket system (ServiceNow) to ensure effective ticket management to meet service level agreements, prioritise tickets according to severity and business impact, analyse tickets to identify trends - feed these trends into Senior Service Analysts for resolution, communicate IT policies to team to ensure awareness and manage service team locally and ensure that processes and procedures used by the service desk are documented, regularly audited and continually improved.
- People-management and team building
- Strategic and tactical planning capability
- Ability to question what is done and why in order to drive continual service improvement programs
- Ability to produce high-quality customer service focussed reports for operational and executive stakeholders.
- Degree level or equivalent education or relevant professional qualification.
- Strong experience of IT service desk management.
- Experience at developing and implementing IT service management policies and procedures
- ITIL qualified (foundation as a minimum, preferably practitioner).
- Any experience or knowledge of ServiceNow would be beneficial
- Successful track record of delivering IT service improvement initiatives.
The Successful Candidate
- Define and implement service desk strategy that supports the organization’s business strategy
- Understand the importance of documenting processes and procedures
- Take a proactive approach to developing and supporting strategic initiatives
- Analytical thinker – resolve problems with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Stakeholder management – engage and motivate others. Customer and business focused at all times.
- Adaptable – cope with the unexpected, manage problems.
- Strong decision-making ability - make decisions quickly in a crisis situation.
- Communication – excellent listening plus written and spoken skills. Empathise and understand different cultures.
- Organisation – self-motivated with good time management skills to manage own workload
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.