IT Service Helpdesk
- Closing Date: 30th September 2022
- Reports To: Service Delivery Manager IT
- Location: Lucca
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: IT
- Contact: Agata Kepa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Request Fulfilment Analyst will provide first line hardware, telephony and associated applications support to users globally.
- Respond to incoming requests made via a variety of channels (email, web, voice), against thresholds in line with the contracted service levels.
- Log, categorise and prioritise all 1st level calls according to the agreed SLA.
- Fix first time calls where appropriate, to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times.
- Contribute to overall achievements of required Service Level by maintaining agreed personal targets. Assist in ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Escalate issues that affect more than 1 person to 2nd line.
- Basic IT knowledge – active directory, basic server knowledge.
- Understanding ITIL principles (foundation beneficial but not essential).
- Basic knowledge of desktop environments (XP/Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Good understanding of different technologies, including telephony.
- Understanding of MS active Directory User Administrations
The Successful Candidate
- Analytical thinker – resolve problems with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Stakeholder management – engage and motivate others. Customer and business focused at all times.
- Adaptable – cope with the unexpected, manage problems.
- Strong decision making ability - make decisions quickly in a crisis situation.
- Communication – excellent listening plus written and spoken skills. Empathise and understand different cultures. Fluent English.
- Organisation – self-motivated with good time management skills to manage own workload
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.