IT Systems Administrator
|Read this in|
|Closing Date:||30th June 2019|
|Reports To:||General Manager|
Administration of the internal IT systems and infrastructures and first contact for users.
|Location:||Langenzenn (close to Nuremberg)|
|Rotork Office:||Germany - Langenzenn - Rotork GmbH (Rotork Germany Headquarters)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||IT|
- Administration of the internal IT systems and infrastructures in Windows
- Install and configure new hardware and software and ensure the performance and availability of IT systems at all times
- Plan and carry out IT-internal and cross-departmental projects
- Analyse, isolate and correct problems
- Technical apprenticeship in the IT field
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field and sound experience in the Microsoft Windows environment (server and client)
- Ideally good network knowledge (TCP/IP, VLAN, routing, firewall, VPN, etc.) as well as knowledge of the configuration and operation of IP telephony
- Independent, structured and quality-oriented way of working with a high level of personal commitment
Please send fully up to date CV and full letter of application, stating how your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.