- Reports To: Facilities Manager
- Location: Bath
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (email@example.com)
This is a key role in providing expertise in the planning and implementation of Electrical and Mechanical maintenance for all building plant and machinery.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager for the Bath Campus, in this role you will work closely with a team of multi-skilled engineers carrying out planned and reactive maintenance as well as new project works.
In this role you will respond to maintenance request and ensure maintenance issues are resolved in an efficient and timely fashion and to a high standard of safety, perform tests and inspections on all equipment and maintain full records of maintenance and EH&S activities.
This role would suit someone who maintains high standards of work, has a proactive approach and strives in a problem-solving environment.
• Has experience of maintenance activities, both planned and reactive
• Holds a work-based apprenticeship in engineering, electrical or mechanical disciplines
• Has experience of working in a manufacturing environment
• Is able to carry out Electrical and Mechanical repair / fault finding duties
The Successful Candidate
• Can demonstrate good attention to detail
• Can adapt and respond to change
• Shows good problem solving skills
• Has a practical ‘can do’ approach
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.