Manufacturing Team Leader
- Reports To: Production Manager
- Location: Losser, The Netherlands
- Area Of Interest: Production
- Contact: Dennis Olde Bolhaar (Dennis.Olde.Bolhaar@rotork.com)
The Manufacturing Team Leader is responsible for a team of around 15 people working in the machining and assembly sections of production in our Losser manufacturing plant.
This is an opportunity to coach and guide your team while pursuing the highest possible safety and quality conditions. You are also expected to play a proactive role in lean and continuous improvement activities. This role is also responsible for the realization of products, in such a way that the requirements of delivery time, quality and quantity are met.
This role is performed during the day shift (between 07:30 and 16:30). You will report directly to the Production Manager, but also working closely with other departments such as QHSE, Engineering, Inside sales and Supply Chain.
- MBO +/ HBO Level
- Knowledge of Lean - Green/Blackbelt is a plus
The Successful Candidate
- Positive attitude and willingness to train, encourage and coach members of their team
- Organisational loyalty - aligning own behaviours with the organisations culture, and coaching the team to do the same
- Awareness of influence of decisions and activities on other parts of the business
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.