|Closing Date:||18th December 2020|
|Reports To:||Engineering Manager|
Working collaboratively as part of a high performing team, you will deliver high quality solutions and support our product from the idea and design to the implementation and test phase and finally to the serial production.
|Location:||Langenzenn (close to Nuremberg)|
|Rotork Office:||Germany - Langenzenn - Rotork GmbH (Rotork Germany Headquarters)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Engineering|
• Fulfil requirements of the development life cycle from research and concept through to final manufacture. Design, implement and test.
• Owning elements of the project plans and influence overall project timescales with a focus on ‘on time delivery’.
• Respond to stakeholder specifications.
• Develop and provide cost estimates in collaboration with all business disciplines.
• Present analysis results and project solutions to key stakeholders such as technical leads, senior leaders and customers as necessary.
• Develop and execute functional and non-functional test specifications to ensure compliance to requirements.
• Development and preparation of technical records and reports as may be necessary to demonstrate compliance with associated specification and any relevant standards.
• Design to meet internationally recognised standards.
• Provision of technical support to key internal and external stakeholders as required e.g. Sales, Service, Production, Buying and Quality Departments.
• Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Product design or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Previous industrial design experience and several years of professional experience in mechanical design
• Proven experience of analysing, designing, testing, debugging, and enhancing existing/new products used in an industrial environment.
• Understanding of a variety of project management methodologies (e.g. agile).
• Design and development using structured design techniques.
• Use of the Microsoft toolset - for technical documentation.
• Experience of task management, defect management, requirements capture, verification and validation tools.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.