- Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Location: Winston Salem, NC
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Sharon Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This role is key in the engineering division, will work collaboratively as part of a high performing team and will report to the Engineering Manager.
This position requires understanding of the basic principles of design and development using structured design techniques.
You will be experienced working with the Microsoft toolset for technical documentation, willingness to travel, and should be a team player that shares knowledge and insights.
The role requires that you demonstrate a strong level of initiative, experience of the Microsoft toolset for technical documentation and development of new innovative products.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to problem solving and work collaboratively within a team is required.
- Development life cycle from research to final manufacture
- Attend and observe design reviews to understand Rotork methods
- Provide data driven cost estimates in collaboration with business disciplines
The Successful Candidate
- Minimum of BSME or equivalent Engineering Discipline
- Appreciation of the principles of analyzing and designing
- Experience with Microsoft toolset for technical documentation
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.