National RSS Sales Engineer
- Closing Date: 30th September 2022
- Reports To: RSS Business Development Manager
- Location: Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne, Australia
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Tara Collier (Tara.Collier@rotork.com)
The Service Sales Engineer role is responsible to identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, increase sales results and technician utilisation within the assigned subsidiary.
Reporting to the RSS Business Development Manager, this role will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services including new opportunities for reaching existing markets.
This role can be based in either Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne and would suit someone that is able to think and work strategically, who can see the big picture and carry out the necessary planning and execution to meet the overall objective of developing and improving the business.
- 5+ Years’ experience within an Account management/Business development field-based position with demonstrated experience in value selling
- Whilst not essential, a degree or recognised qualification in Engineering, maintenance or equivalent industry experience would be highly regarded
The Successful Candidate
- Will Be results driven with the ability to maximise effort to remove obstacles to achieve business results and establish goals
- Will have excellent communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.