OEM Sales Manager - Water & Power
- Closing Date: 7th October 2022
- Reports To: OEM Business Development Manager - Water & Power
- Location: USA (Remote)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
The OEM Sales Manager will grow Rotork’s sales through a variety of OEM sales channels.
This salesperson will be responsible to both expand our sales at existing OEM channels including valvemakers, gate manufactures, and damper manufacturers.
Additionally, they will identify potential customers to expand Rotork sales to water and wastewater process equipment manufacturers and drive Rotork sales at these companies.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Responsible for growing sales at Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Develops and maintains customer relationships
- Maintains direct sales relationship with multiple key accounts
- Develops target account list and track opportunities within company CRM
- Works with existing outside sales team and existing channel partners to support project sales at these accounts
- Develops go-to-market strategy to increase sales across the market for process equipment manufacturers
- Keeps informed about our competitive position and the actions of competitors
- Responsible for providing regular business forecasts for all products and services
- Works in co-operation with their manager and other sales leaders to develop a sales plan that is aligned with the goals of the company
- Sales experience in providing equipment and/or services in a B2B environment
- Good command of English, (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge and experience of value selling sales techniques
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time throughout the US with occasional international travel
- Degree or recognised qualification in Engineering or Business preferred but not required (equivalent experience required)
- Sales experience providing equipment and / or services to the water/wastewater market
- Knowledge of the US Water and Wastewater market, applications, and selling processes
The Successful Candidate
- Has outstanding collaborative working across a variety of business units, challenging and changing siloed thinking wherever it appears
- Has a charismatic and inspiring personality with strong entrepreneurial flair and business acumen; passion for business growth
- Is capable of communicating at all levels both internally and externally
- Has an appetite and ability to work collaboratively in a complex and matrixed business
- Is able to thrive in a changing business, embracing ambiguity and solving complex problems
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.