- Closing Date: 7th October 2022
- Reports To: Operations Director
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Sean Wakeham (email@example.com)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Plant Manager to join us in Rotork Bath, our global HQ. In this role you will be at the heart of a successful and growing, change-focused business.
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, you will be responsible for planning, organising and managing all manufacturing-related functions to achieve the highest levels of quality and customer service in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
You will utilise the proven Lean and Continuous Improvement techniques to ensure the achievement of Rotork’s business goals.
This is a key role at our flagship site and Global HQ. Therefore, this position would suit a change advocate with a desire to spearhead and steer a site towards world class manufacturing excellence.
- Proven experience in site management within an operations/manufacturing environment
- Strong expertise in lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and/or other formal productivity improvement programmes
- Experience within an assembly and test environment
- Has managed headcounts of around 150 people or more
- Had held full P&L responsibility
The Successful Candidate
- Results driven – maximises effort to remove obstacles and achieve business results
- Has excellent planning and organisational skills
- Is committed to driving Lean and CI
- Is an excellent communicator, people leader and a change advocate
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.