|Read this in|
|Closing Date:||1st July 2019|
|Reports To:||General Manager|
The plant manager is responsible for managing the production plant at the Langenzenn site with approx. 50 employees.
|Location:||Langenzenn (close to Nuremberg)|
|Rotork Office:||Germany - Langenzenn - Rotork GmbH (Rotork Germany Headquarters)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Production|
- Managing the production plant at the Langenzenn site
- In charge for costs, quality and adherence to delivery dates
- Responsible for capacity, investment and personnel planning
- Structured and efficient management of the production plant by using KPI's
- Develop and optimize production processes from a Lean point of view and implement improvements
- Supervise and support the employees
- Technical degree, ideally with a focus on production or manufacturing technology or a comparable qualification plus experience in a similar field
- Driven personality with strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and direct a diverse team of individuals
- Fluent in German and English language skills are necessary
- Highly self-motivated with energy, pace and enthusiasm
Please send fully up to date CV and full letter of application, stating how your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.