- Closing Date: 7th October 2022
- Reports To: Plant Manager
- Location: Leeds, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Production
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing success and further development of our Leeds Production Department.
Reporting to the Plant Manager you be responsible for the leadership, management and development of the Production Department to achieve business plan objectives as well as on time manufacturing of high-quality products
You will guide employees, manage the planning and execution of work, measurement and development of employee performance and support of management strategies and policies.
This role would suit an experienced manager within production, looking to play a key role in the further development of our Leeds site.
- An experienced leader within production
- Experience within a manual assembly environment
- Has utilised Lean Six Sigma methodology to improve operational performance
- Experience with NPI
The Successful Candidate
- Has excellent communication skills at all levels
- Has a focus on delivery to cost, quality and production schedule requirements
- Is data driven but also people focused
- Is Health and Safety focused
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.