Production Team Leader
- Reports To: Production Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Production
- Contact: Nicola Bullivent (email@example.com)
This role is key to ensuring successful safety, quality, planning and productivity of assembly processes through effective direction and management of your area.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Team Leader will have responsibility for the production process, coordinating all relevant production activities and operations in their area of control and will drive continuous improvements and the day-to-day safety and productivity of the department.
In this role you will have a varied range of responsibilities and duties; you will assist in scheduling and driving production, identify and promote efficiency gains within the assembly team and ensuring health and safety is championed throughout all production areas with a focus on hitting delivery targets.
This role would suit a person who is able to demonstrate excellent problem solving and reasoning skills whilst showing a keenness to train others and promote best practice.
- Experience of managing a team of operatives and overseeing their workload
- Basic understanding of lean management techniques
- Practical experience of following and applying health and safety standards
- Experience of working in a production environment
The Successful Candidate
- Demonstrates good organisational skills
- Has an ability and willingness to train, coach and motivate others.
- Is capable of setting and maintaining excellent housekeeping standards for the team
- Has the ability to work under pressure
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.