Rotork Office: Germany - Melle - Rotork GmbH, Germany - Hilden - Rotork GmbH
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Daniela Grundmann (email@example.com)
We have a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our Service team in Melle, Germany.
- technical support to our field service and advise our customers with regard to our valve solutions, services and service products
- responsible for service projects from planning, quotation preparation and negotiation to implementation
- responsible for the design and construction of special designs (retrofit)
- work closely with colleagues from sales and inside sales and provide them with product support
- support our service technicians
- electrotechnical degree or a comparable qualification
- technical knowledge in the field of actuator technology, valves for measurement and control technology and ideally first experience in dealing with customers
- experience in a comparable position is desirable
- flexible and a high willingness to travel
- good written and spoken German and English skills
- hands-on mentality, working in a structured and analytical way and solving problems responsibly and reliably
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.