- Reports To: Projects Supervisor - US
- Location: Houston, TX or Rochester, NY
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
The Project Manager has the overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the execution of the contract or projects, to the satisfaction of the client, whilst maximizing the long term commercial success of the business and contributing to the overall business strategy.
The Project Manager will report to the US Projects Supervisor and work closely with other stakeholders to ensure that all identified requirements of the project are met without compromising quality.
In this role, you will be the primary interface between the Customer and Business, accountable for driving execution of assigned opportunities on all fronts.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience working with multi-disciplined engineering teams
- Strong knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes in a technical environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear project direction, give clear instructions, communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Experience with estimating, planning, scheduling, and coordination of activities in an technical environment
- Ability to organize, assess, orchestrate, prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones and deliverables
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple priorities and coordinate several projects simultaneously
The Successful Candidate
- Proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to multi - task in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work across diverse personalities and agendas at various seniority levels across organizations to achieve goals
- Ability to apply managerial and leadership concepts and techniques (plan, execute, direct, coach, mentor, evaluate, and control) in executing individual and team goals
- Able to work within a multi-discipline, cross-functional team
- Competency in using standard project management tools with the ability to mentor and coach others in their use
- Ability to apply advanced aspects of project management, engineering and quality concepts to solve practical business problems
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.