- Reports To: Head of Client Support Group
- Location: Houston, TX & Rochester, NY
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the organization's product recall process.
The Project Manager's main responsibilities are to support the collection of customer data, communicate with the local sales service personnel, follow up on communications with customers and ensure the traceability of documents and communications.
Reporting to the Head of Client Support Group, this role is accountable for driving the execution of assigned communications and ensuring resolutions are completed.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience working with cross-functional teams
- Good knowledge of excel, SharePoint, Word, Outlook, and Teams
- Knowledge of engineering or manufacturing processes in a technical environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear project directions, give clear instructions, and communicate with all the stakeholders, including customers
- Ability to organize, assess, orchestrate, and prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and deliverables
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple priorities and coordinate several projects simultaneously
The Successful Candidate
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work across diverse cultural backgrounds and personalities across different countries in the Americas, Europe, and Asia
- Manage risks, issues, and constraints and minimizes their impact to ensure the success of the project
- Competency in using standard project management tools with the ability to mentor and coach others in their use
- Support customer data research by using internal systems such as SharePoint, MTMS, A/X, and MS D365
- Keep the main database up to date with project information such as customer feedback, actions, and issues
- Enforce Project Management methods & standards within projects
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.