||31st May 2019
- Provide operating groups within Rotork the data, information and trends impacting purchasing and inventory
- Maintain supplier database
- Ensure purchasing transaction accuracy in MRP/MTMS system
- Manage the order entry process through component delivery and provide status as needed
- Manage supplier development activities related to on-time delivery, order management and inventory control
- Analyze and assemble component or supplier data in Excel spreadsheets
- Participate and report at production meetings, provide status related to component constraints
- Communicate daily, via phone, email, Lync with internal customers and suppliers; maintaining open and clear communication channels
- Issue request for quotes (RFQ) to suppliers as required
- Write and issue purchase orders and issue weekly releases as required
- Interface and effectively communicate with international suppliers
- Track productivity through cost savings and cost avoidances
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Business insight
- Customer focus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic experience or understanding related to manufacturing or fabricating processes
- Prior involvement or exposure to lean manufacturing concepts or continuous improvement practices or techniques
- Basic understanding of strategies related to negotiations, supplier base management, identifying leverage and conflict resolution.
||USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.
|Area Of Interest:
Please send fully up to date CV and full letter of application, stating how your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Apply for this job
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.