Quality and Lean Systems Manager
|Closing Date:||31st March 2020|
|Reports To:||Operations Manager|
Founded in 1957, Rotork is the worldwide market-leading solution provided for the actuation, flow control and industrial markets. We have over 3,800 talented employees who work across a global network of local offices and established manufacturing facilities to provide a world-class service to our customers. Our products and services are used extensively in the oil and gas, power, and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
About the Position
The Quality and Lean Systems Manager, reporting to the Operations Manager, is responsible for the development and management of Quality Systems, SOP’s and KPI’s. The Manager will also be responsible for nurturing communication with customers and internal departments/individuals.
|Rotork Office:||USA - Houston - Rotork Controls Inc.|
|Area Of Interest:||Production|
- Development and Implementation of a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Review and further develop existing SOP’s and Work Instructions as they relate to the Quality Management function
- Development and Implementation of multi-level KPI’s for daily management of quality performance throughout the business
- Development and maintenance of corrective action and deficiency identification processes/systems (Internal and External NCR, RMA, Audit, etc)
- Lead internal Quality Assurance audits to identify deficiencies within current operating processes and to measure improvement performance over specified time periods
- Professional, effective and informative customer communications regarding product quality issues identified upon receipt/installation/operation of product; Including corrective and preventive action measures to be taken to eliminate recurrence
- Responsible to manage and lead implementation of lean systems throughout the operation, including event facilitation, metric development and reporting, personnel training, etc.
- Assist department leads with incorporation of visual management systems into their daily activities
- Conduct quarterly OPEX Assessments
- Auditing QMS to applied standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Manufacturing experience
- Management experience
- Lean knowledge/experience
- Degree in an engineering or relevant discipline
- Accredited and relevant certifications
- Lead auditor training
- Six Sigma Certification
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.