Quality Control Coordinator
|Closing Date:||26th October 2019|
|Reports To:||Quality & Lean Systems Manager|
Product Quality Assurance, Quality System Governance & Customer Support
|Location:||USA - Houston|
|Rotork Office:||USA - Houston - Rotork Controls Inc.|
|Area Of Interest:||Quality|
- Review internal nonconformance and line reports on a daily basis and co-ordinate disposition (reject or rework)
- Process all rejects to supplier arising from internal and external non conformances
- Follow up on external non-conformances to expedite the return of defective parts.
- Assist the Quality Manager to compile performance data including:
- Monthly internal and external fault analysis reports
- Supplier Delivery Performance
- Supplier Quality Performance
- Prepare Quality Plans ( Inspectional and Test Plans)
- Conduct supplier audits in accordance with Rotork Houston QMS
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with Rotork Houston QMS
- Provide cover for Quality Inspector- receipt inspection, involving use of metrology equipment to check compliance and final inspection.
- Co-ordinate dedication of nuclear parts in accordance with engineering procedure
- Management of Calibration System: Identification of M&TE, Maintenance of Calibration database, Maintaining calibration records, Recall of equipment for calibration based on calibration plan, Arranging External Calibrations, Coordinating on site calibrations
- Verification of Supplier Documentation
- General Data Management- NCR System
- Nonconformance communication with customers and suppliers as required
- Hands on experience of manufacturing processes.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize work load
- Ability to communicate effectively with production personal and suppliers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good verbal, written communication and telephone skills
- Able to work closely with others to resolve problems
- Computer literate- Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Knowledge of calibration standards
Functional/ Technical Competencies:
- At least 4 years in QA with manufacturing organization
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and 10CFR50 App. B
- Preferred experience in use of CMM, metrology equipment and gauge R&R.
- Preferred experience running and maintaining a calibration program
- Practical experience of electro/mechanical/electronic/pneumatic equipment
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.