- Closing Date: 28th August 2022
- Reports To: Recruitment Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Human Resources
- Contact: Sean Wakeham (email@example.com)
We have an exciting new role for a Recruitment Specialist to become a key part of our Global Recruitment Team, providing end-to-end recruitment delivery across the UK and other international Rotork locations.
Contract Type: Fixed-Term until 31/12/22
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager you will be part of the growing Global Recruitment Team, working closely with other Recruitment Specialists within the UK and internationally. You will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle recruitment process, working across a variety of business functions.
To deliver our goal of bringing great talent into Rotork, you’ll partner with stakeholders as the recruitment subject matter expert. You will coach managers on best recruitment practice, ensure that our recruitment process is fair and inclusive, and make sure candidates have a great experience.
As a growing and developing department, this role provides an opportunity to feedback and give direction to the organization regarding best practices, ways to increase business presence, process improvements and opportunities to get involved in talent identification and development.
- A recruitment background (agency, RPO or internal)
- Proven experience using proactive direct sourcing techniques to headhunt and engage talented individuals (LinkedIn, Networking, Talent Pool Development etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of managing and prioritising high volumes of roles, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint
The Successful Candidate
- Is highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Has high levels of tenacity, creative and lateral thinking
- Has the ability to adapt and cope with unexpected queries, managing problems at they arise
- Has great communication skills and the ability to influence different audiences
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.