Regional HR Manager - Americas
- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Group HR Director
- Location: Houston (TX) or Winston-Salem (NC), USA
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Human Resources
- Contact: Sean Wakeham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This role is responsible for to the delivery of a great employee experience across the Americas region of our business.
Reporting to the Head of Global HR Delivery & Experience, partnering with the Americas Regional Director and leading a small HR team across the region, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that we deliver brilliant people solutions to our colleagues across the Americas, encompassing the USA, Canada and Latin America.
You’ll be someone who is comfortable with challenging embedded perceptions and practices and is a critical thinker with a growth mindset.
This role would suit a leader with experience of managing team members across the Americas, working in a fast-paced environment and with an understanding of best practice HR.
- Degree Educated with relevant experience and SHRM qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of US employment law and benefits (including annual enrolment), ideally with knowledge of Canadian and LATAM employment law also
- Experience with unionized sites and union negotiations
- Team management across multiple locations
- Spanish speaking could be an advantage
The Successful Candidate
- Has excellent planning and organisational skills
- Is adept at stakeholder management at all levels
- Has high ethics and values
- Has likely worked in a manufacturing, engineering or technical environment before
- Is a strong people manager
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.