Regional HSE Manager - Americas
- Reports To: Global Head of HSE
- Location: Houston, TX or Rochester, NY
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
The primary responsibility of the Regional HSE Manager is to manage & improve the health, safety and environmental performance of the region in line with organisational HSE strategy. The incumbent will have a passion and desire to address HSE issues in everything they do and see.
The opportunity of this role is to drive and improve performance by implementing H&S strategic direction and implement the corporate Environmental strategy within the region to achieve our science-based emissions targets and other environmental targets in the required time frame.
Reporting to the Global Head of HSE, this person will be providing technical SME assistance to the Plant & Country Managers to collaboratively develop the Group Environmental strategy within the region, so that ESG targets are met.
As a Regional HSE Manager, you will ensure that all foundational processes that control the business risk profile are fully implemented within the region and globally.
- Over 5 years’ experience of managing H&S within complex organisations with exposure to both manufacturing & site-based service work. Successful track record of delivery in a range of HSE initiatives.Graduate in a technical subject, preferably but not necessarily in H&S or Engineering
- Relevant Environmental Management qualification
- Must have the ability to work within a global organization of different cultures.
- CSP Qualified
- NEBOSH L6 Diploma preferred
- The ability to travel between 40% of the working time in the role, dependant on the location within the region
- Strong systems background, competency using all Microsoft Office applications, PowerBI, and D365
The Successful Candidate
- The ability to relate to and influence all levels of an organization, has strong presence and impact to influence managers and directors. Comes over as robust and credible.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute short- and long-term strategies and to execute tactical plans.
- Highly numerate and must have an organised analytical mind and ability to summarise and present findings and suggestions in a structured, coherent, professional manner.
- Ability and willingness to simultaneously complete both hands-on and strategic work.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability – thinks ‘outside the box’ whilst carefully considering all the details for issues and problems. Sees the big picture and the strategic direction. Develops highly ‘pragmatic’ and ‘bespoke’ solutions rather than verbatim statement of legislation.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.