Regional Sales Manager
Rotork Office: USA - Providence - Rotork Controls Inc.
- Closing Date: 31st March 2021
- Reports To: Head of Sector
- Location: Wester United States
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
Locaiton: Western USA
This is a senior level sales professional that will be responsible for driving and executing the region sales delivery in the designated end market sector. They will work collaboratively with other end markets colleagues and functions such as Operations, Engineering, Strategy, Services etc.
They will use value added selling techniques to maximise sales opportunities, manage and coach sales teams to drive customer penetration, profitability and end to end sales leadership across product portfolio.
Additionally, the role will be responsible for selection and management of channel partners, feeding business intelligence into Commercial functions and influencing the agenda of other functions on behalf of sales teams and customers.
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstration of technical ability relevant to our industry 9electrical or mechanical aptitude highly preferred)
- Sales background with demonstrated ability to succeed against sales objectives
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Feels comfortable traveling up to 70% of their time within the Western US
- Has previously done business development and managed distributors
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations. For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends. Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably. Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.