RSS Service Supervisor
- Reports To: Regional Service Manager
- Location: Renca, Santiago de Chile
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The ideal candidate will have mechanical & electrical experience, with an understanding of actuation/automation, strong problem-solving, leadership, communication, and administrative skills to support Rotork Site Services Functions in Chile.
*Please submit CVs in English
Reporting into the Regional Service Manager, the Service Supervisor is responsible to provide a dual role in leading the service technicians, delivering the administrative requirements for service operations and reporting, while also splitting time working in the field and workshop when required.
While working closely with the country manager, this person will be coordinating RSS activities and supporting the team and procedures to increase efficiency and productivity profitably and meet customer demands.
- Fluent in Spanish required
- English Intermediate skills to understand and communicate through writing or speaking
- 5 years’ experience in the service industry, preferably industrial valve automation direct and indirect channels.
- Prior service supervision experience and/or proven ability to manage, motivate and lead service technicians.
- Experience in Microsoft Office®
- 3-5 years of related experience in industrial maintenance/automation/flow control
- Actuation, instrumentation and valve experience is preferred; detailed knowledge of actuators, especially Rotork, is an asset.
- Able to read and understand electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics.
The Successful Candidate
- Ability to work with a diverse team of services technicians.
- Sound time management and planning skills.
- High level of self-motivation, independence and self-reliance.
- Results Driven – work to remove obstacles to achieve business results and establishes aggressive personal goals.
- Assure daily duties are being completed efficiently, timely, and profitable and according to company procedures.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.