Sales Engineer - CPI
- Closing Date: 2nd October 2022
- Reports To: CPI Sector Manager
- Location: Bergen, Norway
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Sean Wakeham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Engineer to spearhead sales within our Chemical, Process and Industrial end market within throughout Norway.
Reporting to the CPI Sector Manager, you will execute sales growth in the designated end market sector to meet agreed targets through leveraging project development and customer relationships.
As well as delivering profitable sales growth throughout Norway, you will work with Inside sales team, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing to ensure the customers’ requirements are met in full whilst managing expectations in a proactive manner.
This role would suit someone with a proven track record achieving sales targets and an ability to build and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- A proven track record achieving sales targets
- Ability to build and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques including forecasting and identifying market trends and analysis
- A degree or recognised qualification in appropriate field
- A good command of the English language (spoken and written)
The Successful Candidate
- Can lead, motivate, and create a positive working culture, through leading by example
- Is commercially capable – keeping up to date with competitor information and market trends and who thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value
- Will work collaboratively across a variety of business units, challenging siloed thinking wherever it appears
- Is Charismatic and has an inspiring personality, with strong entrepreneurial flair and business acumen
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.