Sales Engineer - CPI
Rotork Office: Netherlands - Losser - Rotork Gears B.V., Netherlands - Rotterdam - Rotork B.V.
- Closing Date: 31st March 2021
- Reports To: Sector Manager
- Location: The Netherlands
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Suzanne Jones (BathRecruitment@rotork.com)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join us at Rotork to grow our business in the Chemical, Process and Industrial Sector across the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
As well as managing our existing portfolio of customers you will be responsible for business development, identifying new partners and developing the sales growth strategy for the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to represent the market leader in flow control and instrumentation, offering a solution driven service to a wide mix of customers from site level to corporate.
- Delivery of sales against agreed targets (directly or working with distributors)
- Provide technical advice to customers
- Use business development approaches to expand the customer base and potential revenue streams by identifying and setting up new customers
- Regular reporting using Rotork CRM on activities such as market intelligence, quotations, customer visits
- Customer ownership to drive excellent customer relationships
- Provide face to face communication with customers
- Working collaboratively with Application Engineering, Customer contact, internal sales and other back office sales activities as required
- Demonstrate Rotork products and provide familiarisation training as needed to build internal and external knowledge and understanding of Rotork products
Functional/ Technical Competencies:
- Sales experience in manufacturing (industrial engineering ideal) and accompanying proven track record of success, likely to be gained from 4+ years in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques
- Good command of English, (both spoken and written)
- Ready to travel nationally and internationally as required
- Degree or recognised qualification in Engineering
- Knowledge of valves and actuators
- Experience of working within the Water and Power industry or similar
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.