- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Jacqueline Woestemeyer (email@example.com)
You will perform sales execution in the designated end market sector to meet sales forecasts and KPIs. You will also be responsible for Sales strategy and execution: achieving sales within agreed targets (directly or in collaboration with sales partners) and using value-added sales techniques to maximise opportunities.
- You will support and advise our customers and OEMs in the oil & gas sector.
- You identify business potentials and maintain long-term, qualitative customer relationships
- You will present our product portfolio, in particular devices for automation and flow control such as actuators, gearboxes and accessories for valves, and provide advice in the field of actuator technology and instrumentation with the help of our teams to solve technical issues
- You organise the holistic customer support - from initial discussions to contract negotiations to the conclusion of contracts - independently from your home office
- You will document your sales activities and take care of data maintenance in the CRM system.
- You will consistently implement the corporate strategies and the goals you have set for yourself.
- Field sales representative with heart and soul and a high level of technical understanding.
- A completed technical apprenticeship or a degree in technical studies
- Experience in the field sales of technical products in need of explanation in Germany and associated sales successes
- You bring knowledge of the oil & gas industry and have a good feel for the market.
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for an independent, proactive and passionate sales personality with creativity and team spirit.
Communication skills (also in English) and hands-on mentality.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.