Sales Engineer Graduate
- Reports To: HR Project Manager
- Location: Bath, Leeds or Manchester, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Early Careers
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
Being part of our Global Graduate Programme at Rotork provides exciting opportunities to truly develop and shape your career in the long term. We need people who have the desire to make a difference, are eager to learn, have the talent to support our plans and grow with Rotork.
You will take part in a 2-year programme where you will actively participate in the delivery of our vision of being the leader in intelligent flow control and enabling a sustainable future.
As a Sales Graduate at Rotork, you will rotate around our business, exposing you to the sales and commercial organisation as well as the wider Rotork functions to develop a strong commercial and technical background. You will also have the chance to undertake an international placement, giving you a unique perspective of Rotork. Our programme aims to deepen your understanding of yourself, develop your professional skills and build your local and international network.
You will be the main player of your success at Rotork and we will support your professional development into a long-term career with us. Taking part in the Rotork’s Global Graduate Programme is taking part in a world of possibilities where innovation is at the heart of everything.
From day one you’ll be an important member of our team, with opportunities to genuinely support Rotork’s growth agenda, including:
- Being able to respond swiftly and accurately to customer queries, produce Sales Quotations, Pre-qualification documents, Technical Proposals and any other forms of information required by the customer/potential customer
- Gaining an understanding of Sales Strategy and delivery with forecasting and market sector values
- Using marketing tools and techniques relevant to Rotork
- Identify commercial requirements and opportunities
- Understand how Rotork does business and the differentiation in its end markets
- Become proficient in procedures to solve customer and process problems
- Being able to work collaboratively with Applications Engineering, Customer Contracts, Internal Sales and Operations teams in order to drive a focus on customer value
- Understanding how to effectively communicate technical information with a non-technical audience
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll likely have a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering, Business, Sales & Marketing or other relevant discipline
- You’ll need to have a thirst for learning and the ability to be fully flexible to adapt to new opportunities
- You’ll have great communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- You’ll be a real team player that shares knowledge and insights
- You’ll have a strong level of initiative and problem-solving skills and thrives in a dynamic environment
- You’ll have a real passion for Sales and the desire to make a difference
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.