Rotork Office: Germany – Sinzig – max process GmbH
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Daniela Grundmann (email@example.com)
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join our team in Germany. Execute the sales delivery in the field of actuator technology and instrumentation sector to meet sales forecasts and KPI’s. The position requires knowledge and experience in the field of valve automation sales, together with a strong commitment to top-quality customer service.
· Delivery of sales against agreed targets (directly or working with distributors).
· Demonstrate Rotork products to build knowledge and understanding of Rotork products.
· Provide technical advice to customers.
· Deliver operational excellence across different channels and in collaboration with other internal teams.
· Use business development approaches to expand the customer base and potential revenue streams by identifying and setting up new customers.
· Customer ownership to drive excellent customer relationships.
· Degree or recognised qualification in Engineering.
· Good command of English and German, (both spoken and written).
· Significant sales experience in manufacturing (industrial engineering ideal) and accompanying proven track record of success in Chemistry/ Pharmacy or Process Industry.
· Knowledge and experience of sales techniques.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
· Charismatic and inspiring personality with strong entrepreneurial flair and business acumen; passion for business growth.
· Collaborative working across a variety of business units, challenging siloed thinking wherever it appears.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.