Sales Manager - CPI
- Reports To: Sector Manager CPI
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Sales Manager is responsible for the sales development and profitable growth of Rotork Chemical market within the Americas.
Reporting to the Sector Manager of CPI, the Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying and working with targeted customer accounts within a defined region and further supporting Americas sales colleagues to realize Chemical growth opportunities.
***This opportunity is remote, holding all sales related activities for CPI customers in Colorado and Texas states of the US - candidates preferred in one of these locations
- 5+ Years’ experience within an Account management/Business development field-based position
- Worked in the Chemical and Pharmaceutical industry
- Degree or recognized qualification in Engineering
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Prepare and execute account development plans
- The ability to present confidently engineered solutions and products to existing and prospective customers
The Successful Candidate
- Chemical and territory account development responsibility in the Americas
- Identify and execute business development plans for new accounts and project opportunities
- Support wider Americas team grow Chemical sales initiatives
- Identify and execute profitable sales opportunities creating win / win scenarios for Rotork and its customers
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.