Senior Business Transformation Manager (Customer Experience)
- Reports To: Head of Business Transformation
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Business Transformation
- Contact: Sean Wakeham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This role is key in driving Customer Value and designing excellent company-wide business processes to support effective customer delivery, creating end to end processes that are streamlined, allow us to work together more effectively, and drive growth within Rotork.
Working in partnership with the Head of Business Transformation, you will be responsible for leading and delivering a range of key Business Transformation initiatives to improve end-to-end customer experience, which are key to Rotork achieving its strategic goals, and highly visible at the Board level of the business.
In this crucial strategic role, you will drive business transformation projects from definition through solution design, ensuring effective implementation. The role will review existing business process, develop proof of concept solutions, and drive detailed solution and process design across all business areas and supporting processes relating to improving customer experience.
This role would suit someone with a strong track record of leading successful major business transformation relating to customer experience.
- Expert knowledge of structured process, innovation and problem-solving tools and methodologies
- A strong track record of leading successful major business transformation relating to customer experience
- Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi-disciplined teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, International Development, or a related field
The Successful Candidate
- Strong analytical background, highly numerate with acute attention to detail
- Gravitas and credibility, skilled at impressing and influencing customers and key internal stakeholders and influencing across a matrix
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to quickly digest complex information and provide clear and accessible summaries and recommendations
- Excellent facilitation skills, able to influence teams and individuals collaboratively to achieve Business Transformation goals and objectives
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.