(Senior) Electronics Engineer
Rotork Office: Germany - Langenzenn - Rotork GmbH (Rotork Germany Headquarters)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Daniela Grundmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Working collaboratively as part of a high performing team, providing expert technical knowledge, you will deliver effective and fit for purpose solutions to our customers globally.
As Electronics Engineer you’ll:
- Fulfil requirements of the development life cycle from research and concept through to final manufacture. Design, implement and test.
- Owning elements of the project plans and influence overall project timescales with a focus on ‘on time delivery’.
- Lead design reviews to ensure that Rotork designs and solutions comply with specifications and relevant standards.
- Develop and execute functional and non-functional test specifications to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Development and preparation of technical records and reports as may be necessary to demonstrate compliance with associated specification and any relevant standards.
- Design to meet internationally recognised standards.
You’ll likely have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Product design or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Previous industrial design experience.
- Proven experience of analysing, designing, testing, debugging, and enhancing existing/new products used in an industrial environment.
- Understanding of a variety of project management methodologies (e.g. agile).
- Knowledge in EAGLE and Altium Designer.
- Good German language skills
- A team player that shares knowledge and insights, but also able to demonstrate a strong level of initiative.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends. Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.