- Closing Date: 30th September 2022
- Reports To: Regional Service Manager
- Location: Chile
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a key role to ensuring the continued growth of Rotork Site Services market share, sales and profitability whilst providing leadership and oversight to the Service Department in the region.
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager, this role will work closely with the End Market Sales Teams and County Manager whilst managing all operations, facilities and field technicians based on this facility.
In this role you be financially responsible for the reporting accuracy, forecasting, utilization, profit and loss and strategic planning. The postholder will lead, manage and motivate the team, manage long-term projects within the service department and ensure sale opportunities are handled timely and properly to assist the sales team in order to convert day-to-day service work orders.
This role would suit a driven, customer focused individual who is able to make decisive decisions meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Experience / technical qualification in an engineering discipline
- Be able to demonstrate above average mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Experience of working for at least 5 years in a service/engineering environment
- Have experience of project managing and managing mid-sized teams
The Successful Candidate
- Excels in an environment of ambiguity and change, is highly adaptable and relishes the opportunity of this
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.