|Closing Date:||24th July 2020|
|Reports To:||Head of Service Development|
Reporting to the Head of Service Development, you will provide leadership and oversight of the Service Department. Responsible for the back office operations staff, workshop facilities and field engineers, you will work closely with the General Manager and Sales Team to promote and grow RSS market share, sales and profitability.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
|Rotork Office:||Russia - Moscow - Rotork RUS LLC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Service|
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- RSS financial responsibility inclusive of reporting accuracy, forecasting, utilization, profit and loss, and business planning
- Achievement of budgeted / forecasted growth targets
- Promote a solutions oriented mindset (beyond product) throughout Rotork and with clients, and expand on current capabilities to deliver valued services which will differentiate RSS from the competition. i.e. any brand repair, network integration, subcontracting, asset management, etc.
- Develop subordinates for current and future RSS needs and to support the development beyond the current skillset
- Lead, manage and motivate the team through performance reviews, to ensure maximum accuracy, efficiency and utility within the territory
- Manage projects within the Service Department, including the workshop and retrofit areas, using the Company’s processes and procedures to meet turnover, cost, profit and agreed budget goals
- Function as an integral part of the site management team reporting in to the General Manager
- Work to develop improved methodology, processes and shared best practices
- Ensure that departmental resources are properly planned and coordinated and that customer needs are met as time and cost effectively as possible. This includes ensuring the timely arrival of materials required to perform service work
- Drives utilization to meet corporate expectations while controlling overtime
- Ensures sales opportunities are handled timely and properly to assist the sales team in order conversion for project or day-to-day service work
- Utilizes local and corporate KPIs and metrics to drive performance and meet the goals
- Performs initial reviews of customer service contracts, master service agreements, etc. for compliance with our terms and conditions
- Ensures that the service team comply with all Rotork health and safety policies and procedures together with the applicable legislation in addition to the adherence to health and safety policies and procedures applicable at customer sites
Required Skills & Experience
- Technical qualification, such as a degree in engineering or equivalent
- IT proficient – service software and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of, or capability to learn about valves, actuators and digital control systems
- Be confident with the application of management skills, such as those used in project management and site team management
- Be well-versed in long-term planning roles, having experience of strategic thinking, business planning, project management, resource coordination and knowledge of operational excellence models
- Proven track record of working in a service/practical engineering environment
- Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic schematics
- Demonstrates an above average mechanical and electrical aptitude
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Has a good command of both Russian and English languages (both spoken and written)
- Leading and Supervising – leads, manages and develops the Service Department to deliver results; demonstrates an ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined management team
- Principles and Values – creates a positive working culture leading by example, motivating the team to work effectively; exhibits and articulates management values and the company’s goals
- Deciding and Initiating Action – takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risks
- Planning and Organising – sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and monitors performance against deadlines and milestones. Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts – works strategically to realise organisational goals; takes account of a wide range of issues across and related to the organisation
- Commercial Thinking – keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends; demonstrates financial awareness; controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value
- Persuading and Influencing – demonstrates skills in negotiation, coalition building and handles objections with confidence and empathy
- Presenting and Communicating - ability to convey ideas and information (verbally and in writing) simply and convincingly
- Writing and Reporting - writes convincingly and clearly. Writes in a well-structured and logical way
- Expertise and Technology – applies specialist and detailed technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
- Analysing – analyses data and all other sources of information, probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis
- Learning and Researching – demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information. Gathers comprehensive information to support decision-making
- Creating and Innovating – produces new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative designs; produces a range of solutions to problems
- Delivering – focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals
- Relating and Networking – easily establishes good relationships with customers and staff; relates well to people at all levels; builds wide and effective network of contacts
- Able and willing to take ownership, responsibility and accountability for work
- Motivated to seek new knowledge and enjoys continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Always open, honest, reliable and trustworthy
- To act professionally and appropriately at all times and to raise any issues in a timely manner
- Motivated to continuously improve performance
- Can do attitude
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.