- Closing Date: 30th September 2022
- Reports To: Contracts and Logistics Manager
- Location: Bath
- Area Of Interest: Shipping
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fixed Term Contract
This role is key to ensuring the shipments for despatch are prepared efficiently and delivered to our customers worldwide in the most economical means possible.
Reporting to the Shipping Team Leader this role will need you to liaise with various departments within the business ensuring correct information is collected.
In this role you will take full ownership of despatch shipments and ensure all parties are fully informed, enter accurate data to prepare consignments for shipment and prepare and distribute invoices both manually and computer generated.
This role would suit a well organised individual who is accurate and shows attention to detail.
- Has experience of dealing with external agencies for example HM Customs & Shipping Lines
- Has experience of goods in and goods out.
- Has experience of preparing shipments for worldwide despatch.
The Successful Candidate
- Has excellent communication skills, shows great attention to detail and must have proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Is able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.