Solution Architect - Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Reports To: Lead Architect - Digital
- Location: Bath OR Manchester, OR Leeds, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: IT
- Contact: Nicola Bullivent (email@example.com)
Rotork is transitioning through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership to create digital services to provide further value to our customers. We have set out a multi-year digital strategy encompassing delivery of connected products (IIoT), digital experience, and modern workplace.
Reporting to the Lead Architect – Digital, The Solution Architect for IIoT will lead the implementation of our target IIoT architecture from a cloud perspective, ensuring our investment in technology supports our people and customers to deliver the highest value.
The Solution Architect for IIoT will have full responsibility for the design, implementation and documentation of all aspects within the solutions identified and will produce, deliver, and maintain roadmaps, architecture approaches and solution design documents.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has energy and ideas to bring to the table and who wants to play an integral role in developing the strategy for a Global FTSE 250 business.
- Experience of software development/delivery and technical design of IoT platforms (using AWS, Azure), including Performance and Security requirements
- Knowledge of Mobile App technologies (React Native) and the interaction with Bluetooth devices
- Experience of working with cloud IoT platforms and how they interact with embedded products/edge devices in a secure manner
The Successful Candidate
- Highly driven and self-motivated individual able to demonstrate a high-level of initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience in supporting a global user base in a multinational company
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.