- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Quality manager
- Location: Bath
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Quality
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This role is key to maintaining and continually improving our worldwide products, reporting the quality of assembled products as well as the inspection of purchased materials, components, and assemblies.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will be working within a growing, highly dedicated team of other quality engineers and technicians.
In this role you will be responsible for reporting and resolving supplier quality issues using structured investigation and reporting techniques, identifying failure modes in products and components from suppliers, providing reports for suppliers regarding product faults.
This role would suit a person who is motivated and driven and able to work as part of a team or individually.
• You must have been a Quality Engineer within an electronics environment for a minimum of 2 years.
• You will have experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS), including ISO 9001 Inspection of goods vs drawing standard in is highly preferred.
• Have knowledge and/or experience of some of the following, PPAP, APQP, 8D, FMEA and continuous improvement.
The Successful Candidate
• Has excellent communication with key stakeholders at all levels
• A team player that shares knowledge and insights, but also able to demonstrate a high level of initiative.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.